You’ve decided on the objectives, your goals, asked colleagues for their views and sought to understand your supporters and how they like to support your cause. Now your latest campaign or event is ready to be launched.
Our digital fundraising tools and advice will help you maximise your campaigns.
- Download and use our logos and mandatory information. Including these on your campaign materials can increase trust in the donation process. Find these in your portal under the tab “Weblinks, Textcodes and Mandatories”.
- Our Blog and Case studies demonstrate the different ways our other charitable partners have used us and the outcomes. Lots of advice, tips and tricks for using DONATE™ to make your campaign a success.
- Keep us in the loop and we’ll share your campaign or event across our social media channels to help build audiences and awareness of your cause. See our Twitter or Facebook pages for inspiration on how to promote your campaigns in this space.
- Create visually engaging social media posts, posters and communication materials in Canva. Designed for any skill level to use, it is quick and easy to get started. Request an invite or use our templates firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet and post regularly, talk about objectives and goals, celebrate donations and thank supporters. Include location sign-ins for a more local audience . Create an event to build buzz and set reminders and send invites.
- Encourage employees, volunteers and Trustees to place donation links in their email footers.
- Promote your campaign or events in your regular newsletters. QR codes and Text code do very well here.
- Communicate to your teams; front-of-house, volunteers, trustees and supporters etc. Ensure they understand the campaign or event and how DONATE™ works. Use them to guide people through the process and ask for support.
PR from the specialists
Our boutique PR agency The Forge Communications have put together a “Special Charity Rate” extended to all of our registered organisations.
- Press Release – crafted and pitched to the relevant media publications £100
- Content – 2 weeks worth (3-4 posts per week) crafted for you to post on social channels and an exclusive post on a DONATE™ channel £100
- Media interviews – Case by case
- National newspapers coverage – Case by case
To discuss any of the above or for more information please contact Holly@theforgecommunications.com quoting DONATE™