Preservation of your privacy is important to us and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and using it responsibly.
1. Information about you
1.1 We may collect personal information from you when you:
- enquire about the website at nationalfundingscheme.org (“Website”), our services, the Opportunities and/or about us;
- request or share information through the Website;
- register for any of our mailing lists or events through the Website; and/or
- contact us through the Website.
1.2 This personal information may include but is not limited to the following information about you:
- your name (including your first names and surname);
- your email address;
- other details about you that you or others provide to us.
We may also ask for or collect some additional, non-personal information from you.
1.3 Pursuant to Clause 2.3 of the Terms and Conditions, when you view or use the Website, and/or provide us with information about yourself, you are stating that you are over 16 years of age or are a minor using the Website with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself when creating a Profile or at any time will be true.
2. Our use of this information
2.1 Your personal information will only be used by us to:
- process your requests;
- respond to your questions or comments;
- provide or administer activities relating to our services or the services offered by the Website;
- maintain our organisational records;
- carry out research or prepare reports.
2.2 Any personal information that you provide when you use the Website may be shared with providers of support services to us but only if the sharing of your personal information is for the purpose of carrying out such support services. Otherwise, we do not share your personal information with third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
3.1 We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
3.2 Communications in connection with the Website may be sent by us by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications will not be sent to you in an encrypted form unless we specifically agree to do so and you provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail unless encrypted is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against tracking viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
4. Other Information
4.1 If you would like us to correct or update any information about you, then please email us at email@example.com